Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

How to fix "Android SDK Content Loader" always loading at 0%

I have a headache caused by this problem. After I did update the Android Development Tool (20140702) I have an issue about "Android SDK Content Loader" doesn't load anything. I have tried many thing as they said on the internet but it just a temporary fix. Here is what I found out how to fix this problem.(I using Ubuntu Linux )

1. First, when  "Android SDK Content Loader" is loading at 0% then kill adb and eclipse process at your terminal.
# ps aux | grep adb
# kill -9 XXX  
where XXX is adb process id.

#ps aux | grep eclipse
#kill -9 YYY
where YYY is eclipse process id.

2.Move the Android SDK folder to be temporary folder.
#mv android-sdk android-sdk-backup

3.Execute the Eclipse, this time it will ask for the SDK folder. Just point to  another SDK folder. (I downloaded another SDK)

4.When Eclipse has finished all loading process. Move the temporary folder back to normal.
#mv android-sdk-back android-sdk

5.Then set the preference path of the SDK back to normal setting. It should work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment