Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How to add your feeds to Pulse

Old man : "Hi there !! After updated to Gingerbread. My tab has installed Pulse as a free gift. I don't what is it for a while. (Forgive me I'm just an old man ;p )
After playing for a while. Now I can add my feeds to Pulse. I will show you ..."


First, Open Pulse...


Then press Menu button and touch on [Manage Sources]

At Manage Sources page, press Menu button again and touch on [Add source]


You will see something like this. Just touch on [Search] tab.
 

At textbox, fill your feeds URL (In my case, It was my figure blog feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/Lemongrass-studioFigurePhotosCollectionBlog) then just click on [search icon] button.


If you feeds URL was right, It will appeared on search results.Just click on [+] button to add you feeds to Pulse.


That is .. Now you can feed your own feeds here ...


Hmm...Nice reader ...

No comments:

Post a Comment